Treating Data as a Product is a powerful concept. But let's pull on the yarn a bit and ask questions like:
- What is a product?
- When should and shouldn't we consider data to be a product?
- What is product management for data?
- What principles can we apply from product management to data?
- What is the market for data products?
- How should you think about adoption of data products?
- What is product-market fit for data products?
Lucas Smith is an analytics leader at Hudl who has spanned the gamut from data to product analytics. Few people know as much about both worlds as he does.