New monitoring page
See all your monitors across different sources at a glance, and take action on them.
Metaplane ensures everyone in your company trusts the data that powers your business. Metaplane’s best-in-class data observability platform blankets your warehouse with monitors to catch data quality issues when they happen, and tools to help you prevent incidents before they occur. And, best of all, getting set up is as easy as flipping a switch.
Now, you’ll be able to create and view all the monitors that you’ve set up, for every piece of your data stack, in one convenient location. This makes it easier to manage your Metaplane monitors for organizations that:
- Have multiple data stores, including warehouses, transactional databases, and unstructured data lakes
- Have different integration types that support different types of monitors, such as dbt job duration monitors
- Want to track many different types of data quality metrics
What you can do with this page
You’ll find the Monitoring page from the navigation bar on the left hand side of your screen. On this page, you’ll be able to:
- Sort and view monitors based on type
- Search for specific monitor(s) by table name, with support for both “standard” (i.e. fuzzy match) and regex search
- Add more monitors to any your warehouses, lakehouses, databases, or dbt jobs
- Take actions on multiple monitors at once, including triggering a manual run, updating the run frequency, resetting the predictions to a particular date, or disabling the monitors
- See all incidents
Of course, you’ll need a Metaplane account, with an integrated data store and a few monitors to take advantage of this page. If you haven’t started leveraging data observability, there’s no better time than now.